Terms of service
Anvilnode registered in Australia under ABN 40 626 765 455.
A. Payments & Returns
Services may be cancelled by the customer at any time, however we will not provide refunds for the remainder of the billing cycle.
- A chargeback or dispute of any payment will result in the immediate suspension or termination of all services you own. Your account may also be closed.
- For all services, apart from dedicated servers, our return policy lasts 72 hours. If 72 hours have gone by since your initial first order, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.
- To complete your return, we require a proof of purchase.
- Modpack setup, Custom domain help & Bungeecord setups are not refundable.
B. Abuse of services
We reserve all rights to suspend services that are found to be abusing or effecting other customers. This may include but not limited to the following:
- II) Spam (Dedicated Servers)
- III) Discussion of illegal activities (Voice)
- IV) Distributed denial of service attacks
- V) Circumvention of RAM or/and storage restrictions
We reserve all rights to terminate your server(s) or service upon any violation of the terms of services, or any other basis if deemed needed.
We are not responsible for any emails going into your junk folder sent by us. We recommend you check mails sent by us which could contain vital information.
E. Set-up time
We try to provide instant deployment of all our services. However, if we fail to do so after 24 hours a full refund can be requested.
- We do not guarantee 100% uptime on any of our servers. We do however try to get as close to it as possible. We are also not be held responsible if your server is down due to user generated mistakes.
G. Data loss and protection
We are not to be held responsible for any data losses. However, we do keep daily backups [taken at 2AM (GMT - 5:00)] of all servers for the past 3 months. We recommend users to make regular off-site backups of their servers in case of faulty machines, bad modifications, etc. We do not provide backup recoveries unless data loss was caused on our end. Dedicated servers are not backed up. Clients are responsible for any file loss on that.
H. Storage policy
Anvilnode provides unmetered SSD storage within fair use. If your server is using unreasonable amounts of storage we will contact you. Very large backups or logs may be deleted if they use a considerable amount of space.
We are not responsible for any downtime caused by a DDoS(Distributed Denial of Service) or DoS(Denial of Service) attacks. If a DDoS or DoS attack is targeted at a specific client service, this may result in the targeted service being suspended until further notice.
When you order a server you automatically accept the licenses and agreements of the softwares we use to provide your services. These licenses and agreements include Multicraft, TCAdmin, Minecraft and WHMCS.
We reserve the right to change our policies at any time without notifying the clients. We however send you an email if there are any changes in our policy.
L. Identity Verification
In rare circumstances we may ask for indentity verification on extremely large orders (Such as 3+ Dedicated Servers), this is to prevent fraud. If you do not wish to provide verification we will provide a refund and cancel the order.
- Affiliate withdrawals can only be made to your Anvilnode credit balance or an external withdrawal via PayPal.
- Withdrawals via PayPal are subject to a 10% withdrawal fee.
- Withdrawals to your Anvilnode credit balance will receive a 10% bonus (for example: if you withdraw $100, you will be credited $110).
- Advertising your affiliate link on websites is permitted only if the website requires registration and displays that the author or user who posted the affiliate link is you. For example, forums are permitted, but most coupon listing websites are not.
- Advertising your affiliate link on websites designed to provide coupon codes or discounts is not permitted.
- The full affiliate link provided should be visible when it is clicked. Hiding it as another link or with a button or image is not permitted.
- Only the affiliate link provided should be advertised - using another link (such as a shortened URL) to redirect to your affiliate link is not permitted.
- The affiliate system is designed to refer new people to our service. Commissions will only apply to new customers.
- If we reasonbly believe a new account has been created to bypass the limitations in this terms of service, the commission will not apply.
- You cannot click your own affiliate link or receive commission for doing so.
- Affiliate commissions are granted for the value of the first month, irrespective of the billing cycle selected (e.g: If an annual billing cycle is selected, the commission value is only the portion from the first month - not the full year).
- Commissions from quarterly, semi-annual or annual billing cycles are not eligible for PayPal withdrawal.
- Any commissions earned will be held for a 35 day maturation period. If the referred service is refunded, cancelled or terminated during this time, the commission is void and will not be attributed to your affiliate account.
- An affiliate balance has no real-world value until it is withdrawn from your account. Non-compliance with any point in our terms of service will void your eligibility to withdraw your affiliate balance.
- At any time we may investigate your affiliate account to ensure all terms are followed. This may involve asking questions before permitting a withdrawal. Failure to answer a question truthfully or at all may result in the removal of your affiliate balance and/or closure of your account.
- Any attempts to exploit the affiliate system may result the removal of your affiliate balance, nullification of your eligible to withdraw your affiliate balance and/or closure of your account.
- Violation of any of these terms may result the removal of your affiliate balance, nullification of your eligibility to withdraw your affiliate balance and/or closure of your account.
Last updated: October. 2nd, 2021