Anvilnode operates under Alcom IT V.O.F. Alcom IT V.O.F is registered in Belgium under ID: BE0652.983.115 on the following address: Stalinsstraat 18, 2100 Antwerp.
Services may be cancelled by the customer at any time, however we will not provide refunds for the remainder of the billing cycle.
- A chargeback or dispute of any payment will result in the immediate suspension or termination of all services you own. Your account may also be closed.
- For all services, apart from dedicated servers, our return policy lasts 48 hours. If 48 hours have gone by since your initial first order, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.
- To complete your return, we require a proof of purchase.
- Modpack setup, Custom domain help & Bungeecord setups are not refundable.
- A full refund can be requested if your server(s) have downtime of more than 24 hours.
We reserve all rights to suspend services that are found to be abusing or effecting other customers. This may include but not limited to the following:
- I) High CPU usage
- II) Spam (Dedicated Servers)
- III) Discussion of illegal activities (Voice)
- IV) Distributed denial of service attacks
- V) Circumvention of RAM or/and storage restrictions
We reserve all rights to terminate your server(s) or service upon any violation of the terms of services, or any other basis if deemed needed.
We are not responsible for any emails going into your junk folder sent by us. We recommend you check mails sent by us which could contain vital information.
We try to provide instant deployment of all our services. However, if we fail to do so after 24 hours a full refund can be requested.
We are not to be held responsible for any data losses. However, we do keep daily backups [taken at 2AM (GMT - 5:00)] of all servers for the past 3 months. We recommend users to make regular off-site backups of their servers in case of faulty machines, bad modifications, etc. We do not provide backup recoveries unless data loss was caused on our end. Dedicated servers are not backed up. Clients are responsible for any file loss on that.
Anvilnode provides unmetered SSD storage within fair use. If your server is using unreasonable amounts of storage we will contact you. Very large backups or logs may be deleted if they use a considerable amount of space.
We are not responsible for any downtime caused by a DDoS(Distributed Denial of Service) or DoS(Denial of Service) attacks. If a DDoS or DoS attack is targeted at a specific client service, this may result in the targeted service being suspended until further notice.
When you order a server you automatically accept the licenses and agreements of the softwares we use to provide your services. These licenses and agreements include Multicraft, TCAdmin, Minecraft and WHMCS.
We reserve the right to change our policies at any time without notifying the clients. We however send you an email if there are any changes in our policy.
In rare circumstances we may ask for indentity verification on extremely large orders (Such as 3+ Dedicated Servers), this is to prevent fraud. If you do not wish to provide verification we will provide a refund and cancel the order.