You will need:
A 64x64 (pixel) .png icon
Uploading the icon:
- Enter the Multicraft control panel and select the server you want to add an icon to.
- Enter the 'FTP File Access' under 'Files'
- Stay in the main directory
- Click the upload button
- Upload your image
- Rename the file "server-icon.png"
- Restart your Minecraft server
If you followed all the steps, you should now see your magnificent server icon in the server list!
Need more help? We're glad you ask. We are here around the clock to ensure your server is setup correctly. We want to get your community the boost it deserves! Just submit a support ticket or open a live chat.