Download the Forge files for your selected version:
- Download the installer to your computer from MinecraftForge's website;
- Go into your downloads and open the file to launch the install on your computer;
- Click on the option "Install Server;"
- Select the installation folder as an empty folder on your desktop;
- Allow a few moments for Forge to download all the files to this folder.
- Connect to your server's files using an FTP client. For example, FileZilla. (Do not attempt to upload these files via the control panel unless they are zipped.);
- Once inside your servers FTP using the login information provided by the control panel, ensure you are in the base directory; "/"
- Delete any files that are already in your base directory;
- Upload ALL files that Forge downloaded to your desktop, including libraries, minecraft_server...jar, minecraftforge-universal...jar, etc.
- Change the Minecraft_server.jar to "my.jar"
Select your Server JAR:
- Login to our Multicraft Panel using your username and password given to you in an email;
- Select the server you just installed Forge on;
- Set the jar file to Custom and start the server. (Your server does not yet have Forge!)
- Stop your server.
- Open your FTP, rename your current "my.jar" back to "minecraft_server.jar" and change your Forge Jar to "my.jar"
- Start your server
(This article was written by Chad Smith)